Translate

Thursday, December 26, 2013

2013 NORA ROBERTS & JD ROBB RC [ WRAP-UP POST ]

2013 RLC's 
NORA ROBERTS & JD ROBB CHALLENGE 
[ WRAP-UP POST ]

By the end of year 2013, I manage to finished this challenge : read and review of 16 by 20 books I read it ( 4 of them are not review yet, don’t know if I have time to do it or even posted before the deadline). But I’m still glad ‘cause already get higher level than the first level I choose, from Familiar (read 10-15 books) to Fans (read 15-20 books) Yayyy !!! 

Next year, I will read it another works of Nora Roberts as JD Robb on special event with REN in August 2014 (don’t forget to sign-up if you also a Fans of NR), so I still got a chance to read it several books in my TBRR Pile (^_^). Without further due, here is my list ....



My Completed List :
  1. Rapture In Death – JD Robb
  2. Vengeance In Death – JD Robb
  3. Holiday In Death – JD Robb
  4. Conspiracy In Death – JD Robb
  5. Loyalty In Death – JD Robb
  6. Witness In Death – JD Robb
  7. Judgement In Death – JD Robb
  8. Betrayal In Death – JD Robb
  9. Seduction In Death – JD Robb
  10. Reunion In Death – JD Robb
  11. Purity In Death – JD Robb
  12. Portrait In Death – JD Robb
  13. Visions In White – Nora Roberts
  14. Blue Smoke – Nora Roberts
  15. Angel’s Fall – Nora Roberts
  16. Northern Lights – Nora Roberts
That’s it. I’m done for this year. So see you next year. Thanks again to REN for hosting this event and I’m looking forward our colaboration next year !! 0(^0^)0

Best Regards,

Hobby Buku

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...